Kailyn Lowry Says There's 'No Beef' With BF Elijah Scott and Her Exes | 274I49C | 2024-03-13 23:08:02

Kailyn Lowry is making it clear that boyfriend Elijah Scott doesn't speak to her exes — however there's no dangerous blood both.
"There's no beef but in addition no communication," the Teen Mom 2 alum, 31, stated in an Instagram Story Q&A over the weekend. "No one really crosses paths."
Lowry and Scott welcomed twins Valley and Verse in January. The previous actuality star gave delivery to the little ones 5 weeks early, and the newborns had a stay in the NICU. The couple also share son Rio, 16 months.
Along with her three youngsters with Scott, Lowry can also be the mom of Isaac, 14, whom she welcomed with ex Jo Rivera, Lincoln, 10, with ex-husband Javi Marroquin, and Lux, 6, and Creed, 3, with ex Chris Lopez.
'Teen Mom 2' Star Kailyn Lowry's Dating History Over the Years
Final month, Lowry gushed about how pleased she was to have all seven of her youngsters under one roof at one level. She shared a video of her household sitting on the kitchen desk.
Lowry also opened up about how she and Scott manage their big brood.
"Monday by way of Friday I have somebody that involves the house for the babies [during the day] and then depending on what we now have happening after faculty, Elijah and I just divide and conquer," Lowry explained in a February Instagram Q&A. "So at present we now have haircuts and basketball so I'll keep house with the 5 youngsters and he'll take the two youngsters to basketball and haircuts."

Whereas she stated she planned on ordering pizza for dinner that night, she shared that takeout isn't a typical meal for the household of 9.
"Most nights I shall be trustworthy and say that Elijah cooks," she continued. "On the weekends, it varies. We all know there isn't any actual schedule because we have now basketball, soccer, wrestling and flag soccer is about to start out."
Following the arrival of Valley and Verse, Lowry revealed she was finished having youngsters and obtained her fallopian tubes removed after giving delivery. "They minimize my tubes out. I keep in mind laying there considering, 'That is taking f–king endlessly,'" she stated on a January episode of her "Barely Famous" podcast.
'Teen Mom 2' Alum Kailyn Lowry and Elijah Scott's Relationship Timeline
Lowry shared that while she initially went forwards and backwards on the decision to get her tubes eliminated, she finally had no regrets.
"I really feel executed. I don't remorse it. But in addition, if I didn't get my tubes taken out and acquired pregnant again it will not … like, it wouldn't have upset me," she defined. "However I'm, like, accomplished. We have been accomplished. We made that call earlier than."
More >> https://ift.tt/46rmasH Source: MAG NEWS