The Bachelor's Kelsey Anderson Is Offended People Think She's 'Boring' | 100STZ5 | 2024-03-10 13:08:01

There's one sort of fan response that The Bachelor's Kelsey Anderson has let get beneath her pores and skin.
"I don't get offended when individuals are telling me that my tooth are yellow. I'm not getting offended if someone's telling me one thing about my hair. I'm not offended by none of it," Kelsey, 25, defined in a Wednesday, March 6, TikTok. "But when someone calls me boring, I'm not f—king boring. I'm not boring. I'm not freaking boring, y'all. I'm freaking cool."
Kelsey proceeded to poke fun at herself by listing most of the "cool things" she has achieved, together with consuming alcohol and going skydiving. "I really like happening sporadic journeys. I planned a trip in another country in 12 hours and went," she added. "I'm fun, and I wish to chuckle and I love to do issues which might be cool that different individuals do aside from me, I feel. I don't know, however I'm freaking cool."
Kelsey concluded that she has discovered to not care about different individuals's opinions. "I don't care 'trigger I'm not boring," she concluded. "I have a freaking lip tattoo in honor of a homeless man that I might go and hang out with once I would go downtown. I'm cool."
Meet the Women Competing for Joey Graziadei's Heart on Bachelor Season 28
She jokingly captioned the submit: "Just a cool woman explaining why she's cool … bc that's what cool women do!"
Her newest TikTok submit isn't the primary time Kelsey has jokingly clapped again at criticism about herself on the present. In response to individuals calling her teeth "yellow," Kelsey lip-synched to an audio that stated, "Mwah, blocked," in a February 27 TikTok.
@kelseyalexandraan Only a cool woman explaining why shes cool .. bc thats what cool women do ! #coolgirl #notboring #extreamlyCOOL #mightFreeze
In another video that same day, she pretended that a comment stating "they're [yellow] and bucks," truly stated, "Kelsey, you are the most beautiful lady I've ever seen in my life. How do you get that badonkadonk so bodacious?"
Kelsey cemented her place in Joey Graziadei's last three following her hometown visit on the show's Monday, March 4, episode of the ABC collection.
Throughout Joey's visit to New Orleans, he obtained to satisfy Kelsey's brother, Matthew, her sister, Taylor, and her father, Mark. "I feel very, very glad, and it was fantastic to see Kelsey and to see Joey and the connection they've," Mark stated in a confessional. "I perceive there's nonetheless the other ladies, but I feel Joey will care for Kelsey. I do hope she's engaged when she comes residence."

Kelsey Anderson and Joey Graziadei on 'The Bachelor.'
Followers shortly fell in love with Mark following his hometown appearance, with many viewers petitioning him to seem on season 1 of The Golden Bachelorette or grow to be the subsequent Golden Bachelor. "I just want to thank everyone for all the nightmares that I will have tonight with regard to posts y'all have made about my dad," Kelsey joked in a TikTok after the episode. "It's frightful, indeed."
The publish included clips of her household and father cracking as much as "thirst lure" movies individuals manufactured from him online. "I feel like I have to make my dad, like, a business e-mail for all these individuals making an attempt to set him up with, like, their mother, their sister, their aunt, their niece, themselves," she continued. "I'm like, 'Y'all, Marky Mark for Golden Bachelor. C'mon! Can they only do this?'"
The Bachelor airs on ABC Mondays at eight p.m. ET.
More >> https://ift.tt/jkVP68Z Source: MAG NEWS