Vanessa Hudgens announces pregnancy at 2024 Oscars | 11O1X8F | 2024-03-12 14:08:01
googletag.cmd.push(function() googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1636628330016-0'); );
Related: Everything to know about this year's Oscars, from nominations to where to watch

The pair have been first linked again in 2020, having first interacted by way of Instagram.
"If I would like something or someone, I'm going after them," Hudgens revealed during a Might 2021 look on the Drew Barrymore Show. "I absolutely simply slid into his DMs and was like, 'Hey, it was nice to satisfy you.' So I feel there isn't any disgrace in making the primary transfer."
Hudgens previously dated her High Faculty Musical co-star Zac Efron from 2005 to 2010, and most just lately was in a long-term relationship with Austin Butler, whom she dated from 2011 to 2020. Butler is now courting mannequin and actor Kaia Gerber.
"I really feel like so much of my character was built from my breakups," Hudgens shared during an interview for the She Pivots podcast final week.
"I feel like my last breakup has really catapulted me to a really, very special place, obviously. You pushed me to the correct individual, which I'm so grateful for as a result of he's simply probably the most supportive, actual, understanding human being that I have ever met."
Back in 2022, Hudgens additionally candidly revealed to Nylon she all the time knew she'd have youngsters in her mid-late thirties.
"I all the time thought that around 36, 37 is once I would need to have youngsters, and that still plays," she began. "I don't really feel panicked about it."
Related: Vanessa Hudgens marries MLB star Cole Tucker in a dreamy beach ceremony
More >> https://latest.neotrends.today/0WhwtU Source: MAG NEWS
#vanessa #hudgens #announces #pregnancy #2024 #oscars #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Fashion