Winona Ryder's Dating History: From Johnny Depp to Scott Mackinlay Hahn | 84AT6I6 | 2024-03-10 23:08:01
Winona Ryder turned a go-to actress for movies that includes twisted love tales after starring in Beetlejuice and Heathers in the 1980s. Off digital camera, Ryder has been in search of The One by staying true to herself.
"I'm a serial monogamist," Ryder advised Net-a-Porter's The Edit in July 2016. "I used to be single for a while and courting and … I simply didn't know find out how to do it!"
The actress defined: "I've all the time been like that. Once I was 15, there was a guy I appreciated, and we made out, and I assumed that meant he was my boyfriend. My mother had to clarify it to me."
While Ryder has not often been single in her life, she has additionally never made it down the aisle. She did get close after Edward Scissorhands costar Johnny Depp proposed in 1990. The twosome, nevertheless, cut up in 1993 and Depp famously obtained his "Winona eternally" tattoo modified to "Wino forever."
Winona Ryder Through the Years: From 'Beetlejuice' to 'Stranger Things'
Ryder has since dated several actors and musicians before discovering love with Loomstate cofounder Scott Mackinlay Hahn, whom she's been courting since 2011.
Scroll right down to see Ryder's most high-profile romances through the years:

Lowe was rumored to be courting Ryder in the late 1980s after starring in 1987's Square Dance. The pair attended the 1988 Golden Globes collectively, however never confirmed their relationship standing. Vinnie Zuffante/Getty Photographs

Ryder and Slater sparked a relationship after working on 1988's Heathers, the place they performed lovestruck teens with a murderous aspect. "Nothing happened until after the film," the actress informed Entertainment Weekly in April 2014, reflecting on their origin story. "Then I do keep in mind, like, making out with him a couple of occasions." Ryder recalled having a "crush" on Slater whereas filming however claimed they "never went out." Slater, nevertheless, remembered wanting so far her, saying, "we tried" to go out. "I undoubtedly love her in the present day," Slater informed the outlet, noting, "That was a singular time for each of us." New World Footage/Getty Photographs

One of the crucial iconic romances of the '90s, Depp met Ryder at the New York premiere of Nice Balls of Hearth! in 1989 and a few months later they went on their first date. The actor proposed to Ryder in July 1990 after five months of courting, despite Ryder being solely 17 on the time. That same yr they costarred in Edward Scissorhands, enjoying love interests Edward and Kim. In June 1993, the pair broke up. "I used to be very depressed after breaking off my engagement with Johnny 10 years in the past," Ryder advised Cinema.com in 2001. "I used to be embarrassingly dramatic at the time, however you must keep in mind I was only 19 years previous." Frank Trapper/Corbis by way of Getty Pictures

Ryder moved on with the Soul Asylum singer in 1994 after assembly at an MTV Unplugged session. They parted ways two years later. Vinnie Zuffante/Getty Pictures

The Little Ladies actress was briefly linked to Duchovny in 1996. The following yr, Duchovny claimed he was "simply good buddies" with Ryder, telling TV Information, "I just don't like to speak about my personal life." His former X-Information costar Gillian Anderson had a unique story to tell, telling The Guardian in October 2012 that filming in Vancouver was principally a low-key expertise. Nevertheless, she shared "there were occasions when paparazzi would come up, if David was courting Winona Ryder, that type of stuff." Ron Davis/Getty Photographs

Damon met Ryder in 1997 by means of mutual good friend Gwyneth Paltrow, who was courting Damon's greatest good friend Ben Affleck at the time. Damon and Ryder's final public appearance was at the 2000 Golden Globes as they broke up later that yr. SGranitz/WireImage

The musician was linked to Ryder in 2000, however it wasn't until 2002 that he commented on the rumored romance. "I met her once I was youthful, right earlier than my first document came out," Beck advised Rolling Stone that October. "I frolicked together with her for a month or two. However speaking about any of that is bizarre until you're an entire exhibitionist." Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Photographs

The Helmet singer dated the actress for a few yr in 2003. Following their cut up, the band's 2004 album, Measurement Issues, featured a number of songs inspired by Ryder. Doug Benc/Getty Photographs

Ryder met Alex-Rubin while working on 1999's Woman, Interrupted. Ryder didn't begin courting the filmmaker until 2006 and it was a short-lived romance. Lawrence Lucier/FilmMagic

The Stranger Issues star dated the Rilo Kiley guitarist from 2007 to 2008. The duo have been rumored to be engaged, however they never commented on the speculation. Michel Dufour/WireImage

Ryder was initially linked to the sustainable trend firm cofounder in 2011 and has since stored most of their relationship personal. After four years collectively, the pair made their pink carpet debut while attending New York Movie Pageant's premiere for Ryder's Experimenter in October 2015. Through the years, the twosome have been noticed on a couple of purple carpets in help of Ryder's work, but as far as taking their relationship to the subsequent degree, the couple isn't in a rush. "They could ultimately marry nevertheless it's by no means been a priority, nor has beginning a family," a supply solely informed Us Weekly in June 2022. "[Winona] loves what they've and [they] are perfectly content." John Shearer/Getty Pictures for PEOPLE
More >> https://ift.tt/qeI5LO7 Source: MAG NEWS