'I don't think either of us know', admits Conor McGregor on UFC future after 'lack of transparency' over return fight | T621059 | 2024-03-14 09:08:01
McGregor has been out since July 2021 when he brutally broke his leg in the first spherical towards Dusti
CONOR McGREGOR has opened up on the "lack of transparency" surrounding his return battle with the UFC.
McGregor has been out since July 2021 when he brutally broke his leg in the first spherical towards Dustin Poirier.

However the Irishman, who is absolutely recovered, has pleaded with the UFC to get his comeback signed and sealed.
He remains set to face American Michael Chandler, 37, but talks have continued to drag.
McGregor, 34, stated: "We'll nonetheless in the first quarter of this yr, talks are ongoing it's slightly bit of lack of transparency.
"I've received two fights left on my contract, I don't assume either of us know what the move can be.
"I just want to get a bit more consistency with my coaching. Am I flat out right now? No. But I have been.
"I used to be scheduling for early this yr, I used to be scheduling for January, for December even before that.
"I had camps arrange, I had a camp out in Cannes within the South of France. I had a camp in Dubai additionally, some world champions with me.
"I put in a strong camp and I was properly ready and you then get lack of transparency, it's such as you've simply acquired left unseen."
CHELTENHAM BETTING OFFERS – BEST FREE BET DEALS FOR THE FESTIVAL
McGregor has been promoting the release of his movie debut, starring alongside Hollywood superstar Jake Gyllenhaal in a Street House reboot.
And once his film obligations and St. Patricks day celebrations are over and achieved with, McGregor will purpose for a June 29 return bout.
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> He stated: "Then I start dropping curiosity myself so I then get caught up in other issues happening, like this and such.
"I hope just get this executed, couple more days, the movie's out what ten extra days or every week.
"So as soon as that's carried out my work is finished then I've acquired Paddy's festivities with Cast Irish Stout and the Correct 12 that I've acquired to deal with.
"As soon as that's then, I'm boxed away. I'm nonetheless in form, I nonetheless practice, like I stated, I've had camps in the off so if they only give me a date I'd love to go June 29th and that can be an purpose for me."

McGregor in the Roadhouse reboot[/caption]
More >> https://ift.tt/46rmasH Source: MAG NEWS