‘I hope you’re watching’ fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash | T621059 | 2024-03-14 09:08:01

New Photo - 'I hope you're watching' fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash | T621059 | 2024-03-14 09:08:01
'I hope you're watching' fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash | T621059 | 2024-03-14 09:08:01

The playmaker was in splendid type as Chelse

FANS informed Gareth Southgate "we hope you're watching" after Cole Palmer set a Premier League report towards Newcastle.

The playmaker was in splendid type as Chelsea beat the Magpies 3-2 at Stamford Bridge final night time.

'I hope you're watching' fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash
'I hope you're watching' fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash
PA
Cole Palmer's season keeps getting higher with a aim and help towards Newcastle[/caption]
'I hope you're watching' fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash
'I hope you're watching' fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash
Followers hope Gareth Southgate is preserving an in depth eye forward of the Euros
AFP

Palmer received issues off to a shiny begin as he assisted Nicolas Jackson's opener.

And after Newcastle levelled before half-time, he then put Chelsea again in front with a terrific end together with his magic left foot.

Palmer now has 11 Premier League objectives in his debut season for the Blues, in addition to eight assists.

However he's now prime of the pile after setting the document for probably the most video games with a objective and an help this season.

Palmer's latest effort means he has finished it five occasions this time period, more than some other participant.

Tottenham captain Son Heung-Min and Aston Villa striker Ollie Watkins have both contributed a aim and help in four video games.

Whereas Liverpool winger Mo Salah and Man City striker Erling Haaland have achieved the feat 3 times.

Followers definitely hope England boss Southgate – who was in attendance at Stamford Bridge – was watching as he plans his squad for the Euros.

HOW TO GET FREE BETS ON HORSE RACING

One stated: "Southgate, I hope you're watching my boy Cole Palmer."

Another declared: "Palmer's been nice all season, Southgate there watching and he's having a blinder once more."

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

'I hope you're watching' fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash
'I hope you're watching' fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash

One famous: "Palmer certainly needs to be within the England squad for the Euros, what a footballer, still can't consider City bought him."

Another added: "Palmer might win the Ballon d'Or if England win the Euros."

What's extra, Palmer has now also broken into the highest 5 combined objectives and assists in a debut Premier League season for Chelsea players.

His 19 contributions put him degree with Juan Mata whereas additionally putting him above Alvaro Morata, Mark Stein, and even legend Gianfranco Zola.

Palmer is just one off Eden Hazard's 20, and two behind Cesc Fabregas' 21.

'I hope you're watching' fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash
'I hope you're watching' fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash

'I hope you're watching' fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash
'I hope you're watching' fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash

Diego Costa's 23 contributions will even be in his sights.

However Palmer might have some solution to go before matching the unimaginable 32 combined objectives and assists by Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, which was set in the 2000/01 marketing campaign.

Reflecting on his probabilities of going to the Euros, Palmer stated: "Should you had advised me at the beginning of the season I had a chance to go to the Euros I wouldn't have believed it.

"I'll simply take it every recreation as it comes and see what happens in the summer.

"I assumed I used to be ready to play soccer week in, week out and that's the rationale.

"I just needed to showcase my capability and fortunately it has paid off. It was a really troublesome determination to go away City, I was there since six years previous.

"I was able to play soccer, had a chat with my household, had a chat with the club and moved to Chelsea."

'I hope you're watching' fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash
'I hope you're watching' fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash

'I hope you're watching' fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash
'I hope you're watching' fans tell Gareth Southgate after Cole Palmer sets Premier League record in Newcastle clash

#hope #watching #fans #tell #gareth #southgate #cole #palmer #sets #premier #league #record #newcastle #clash #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Sport

More >> https://ift.tt/46rmasH Source: MAG NEWS

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com